19.1.09

...the come down...


you haunt me

in every way

shape

and form

im still trynna figure out how we got here

but its like you wont leave me alone

i was 12 years old that day we first met

putting that rope to my neck

hoping my problems it would correct

but it didnt

and now im sitting

praying to god that maybe he'll cleanse my spirit

prayin everyday

feelin like maybe he dont hear 'em

most dont understand why

smile as much as i can

but they aint never felt my lows

parents dont understand

nobody understands

yet they say hold on

and im like fuck that man

id rather be in another place

wear a different face

feel like

something

else

needing

a little help

but its just so damn hard to ask for

maybe theres something more

beyond these walls

beyond these destructive thoughts

maybe there's a heaven on earth

but i dont know

but what i do know is that

is that right now

im pretty over everything

and i dont care

to find the cure

No comments: