29.1.09

...shapes....


slow exhale

heart goes back to normal

hair stretched across my face

sweat holding it in one place

no energy to move it

just lay

here

and close my eyes

pretend not to

watch you recover

but i do

our bodies are still

as the ac chases away the heat

that rest between my thighs

and the mist of pleasure

that lingers above your bed

i told you gemini's dont submit

but last night you proved me wrong

managed to raise fear out of me

rewire the nerve system in my back

you moved me

threw me up against those same surface

he use to throw me against

except with you

i liked the impact

you turned those hopeless spaces

into endless possibilities

made your palm a bed for my neck

squeezed the right amount of life out of me

fucked me numb

forever

engaged

shaking

screaming

squirming

motioned me enough

just enough

to lose all of my senses

and regain them within seconds

last night

we enlightened the neighbors

on just how good it can get

and how sad it can be

you were my eclipse

covered my body like shade

shielded me from the world

then gave it to me

forced me to feel love

chained me with your control

cradled me in your arms

brought back that missing piece of childhood

you gave me everything

and nothing

a future

a past

a memory

a moment

a something

a perfect
imperfection

No comments: