17.3.10

...



curve
your
eyes
around me
motion my mind in a million ways
and make me believe
that
this
can
exist
hold me inside of my insecurites
place your hands
on the sacred parts of my body
lick my scars and turn them into stories
this
is
our
moment
expose the dirty parts
make me the slut that still believes in mass
confuse what we have established
make this make sense
it isnt deep
hard
long
fast
and slow
you inside of me
no words
just oral exchanges
and fingers in places my mom told me they didnt belong
kisses on my ear lobes
pinches to awake my senses
circles around my nipples
and back up to the lips that speak those words
bend over my reaction
and pull my hair into solitude
let the sweat gather and form tribal tears down my back
surrender me to my knees
i want to get to know you
then you get on yours
and try to remember why you're there
or here
on top of me
palm to neck
squeezing inspiration out of me
locking my arms with yours
hips motioned to move
rock back and forth
or up and down
you
bare and vulnerable
taking what isnt yours
and giving back what was never mine
disattach from the reality we've created
unleash the beast inside your little boy heart
claim your throne
here
in my bed
shaded
soft and subtle
there could be more
but no need
you already know me
and this picture
could never say
a 1000 words

No comments: